Ever wonder how to be sure you are taking your vehicle to the right repair facility? Experts recommend you ask questions before you entrust a shop to care for your car repair.
Here are seven questions you must ask about any auto repair shop before you set up an appointment:
1. Do they have the most up to date training and diagnostic equipment for your particular make of car?
2. If they give you an estimate over the phone, will they absolutely guarantee the price?
3. Do they do a full 79 point inspection to uncover any other potential problems?
4. Are all their technicians ASE Certified?
5. Do family, friends, or co-Workers recommend them?
6. Does the Better Business Bureau vouch for their reliability?
7. Do they guarantee all their work with a one-year/unlimited mile warranty?